Hey guys, I've been tasking all of the new Staff Members with writing posts introducing themselves, but then one day one of them came up to me and asked where MY introduction was. So, not to be unfair, I've decided that since I'm, technically, a part of the staff, I should write one too. Here goes:
Hi! I'm Skye Lunar, a First Year (Second Year tomorrow) in Ravenclaw. For those of you who don't know me, I'm the creator of Writing Club, or as I like to call it, "The Little Club That Could". We currently have over 500 members (541 to be exact), making us the 4th most popular club at Hogwarts. That's more than I could have ever dreamed!
Now, to describe myself: I'm blonde, short, and have gray eyes. I'm 15 years old, and going into my sophomore year of high school. I'm very academic and love love LOVE to write (it's like the only thing I'm good at). Let's see... I'm Muggleborn, and I have an owl named Jupiter and a cat named Venus. My wand is Sycamore and Dragon Heartstring, 12 3/4 inches, and Unyielding. I'm also a Prefect for Astronomy, and I'm willing to help anyone who needs it in that class (or any class, for that matter). If you need to reach me (whether with questions, suggestions for the Club, or anything else you may need), you can Owl me at http://hogwartsishere.com/skyelunar084/. I usually get back to people relatively quickly (as I'm on all the time). Also, feel free to Add me, as I accept any and all Friend Requests (even the random ones that everyone gets). I look forward to working with everyone and I hope we can all have a great time in Writing Club!
No comments:
Post a Comment