Hi everyone! I guess all the staff members are introducing themselves, so I thought I would go ahead and do one. My name's Madison (but I'm under Marina Penrose on Hogwarts is Here). I am so excited to be apart of this blog!
Basically, words make up my entire life. I love to read, and I am actually currently at an arts high school where I major in creative writing, which I absolutely adore. Like a lot of people here, I really hope to be an author one day, so I guess we'll see what happens. :) Obviously, I love Harry Potter. Those books were actually what kind of kindled my love for reading (and also introduced me to the torturous world of fangirling). J.K. Rowling's story is such an inspiration to me, and I definitely look up to her. Also, I just recently started writing fan fiction, and I think it's a ton of fun! So if you feel like checking it out or giving me feedback my username is WordsHaveThePower on fanfiction.net. But, you know, whatever floats your boat. :)
I am so happy that I get to help with this blog. All the staff members seem like super nice and amazing people and I can't wait to work with them, as well as all of you guys! I'd love to read any of y'all's writing, so feel free to leave me comments or Owl me on the website with links to your writing if you have them! I can't wait to see what will happen with this blog. :)
Lots of love,
Madison
No comments:
Post a Comment