As of right now it's the summer going into my senior year here in the muggle world. I'm pretty nervous because I'm going to be balancing school and two jobs. I'm going to be in two Advanced Placement classes (tons more homework than the rest) and the rest are all regular or honors. I am a member of my school's National Honor Society (kind of like perfects at Hogwarts) so there'll be days that I'm stuck at school to do work unfourtanetly.
I'm still pretty new to the HIH life and my name is the same on there. I'm in Ravenclaw even though every single quiz I've taken (aside from Pottermore) says I'm Gryffindor... If you want to add me as a friend go right ahead! I'll accept everyone and won't have a problem with it.
I write a lot in my spare time and do my best to keep everything updated around the same time. I personally don't think I have that many readers. I use two social media sites (quotev.com: http://www.quotev.com/Catnip69 and wattpad: http://w.tt/1qinDDR ) to post my stories. Two of the stories are being co-written with my boyfriend so the style of the writing may change.
I do role-play. Mainly just on my kik account though. I'm too scared to go out in public and RP. If anyone wants to talk to me on there I'm jk16 (just tell me you read this because I ignore the creeps). When I RP on there it's mainly stuff from my fandoms that I'll do, although it is mainly The Hunger Games...
I think that this is getting long enough so I'm going to give a few fandoms that I'm in (books, movies and music). And then some facts about me that I think you should know.
Fandoms: Books! (All in random order)
1. The Hunger Games series
2. Divergent series
3. The Fault in Our Stars (also anything by John Green. I haven't had a chance to read much of his works though.)
4. Harry Potter series
Fandoms: Movies! (Random order and short)
1. The Hunger Games
2. Divergent
3. The Dark Knight
Fandoms: Music! (Random order)
1. One Direction
2. 5 Seconds of Summer
3. Linkin Park
4. Three Day's Grace
Random facts!
1. I'm really self conscious about myself from getting bullied a good majority of my life.
2. I lost a lot of my friends due to a rumor that my former best friend's boyfriend spread about me. She decided to believe him over me even though I told the truth and was the one that brought them together.
3.I have a history of self-harm and self-hate.
4. If it weren't for my boyfriend and the few friends I have left I would be dead right now.
5. I really can't stand the thought of losing more friends or getting bullied by someone who doesn't know me. Please be nice to me.

No comments:
Post a Comment