On Storybrooke Live, I tweaked my name a bit and am known as Emma-Marie Benson. My character is an intern for Mayor Mills, and posts a fair amount of statuses. I am a character developer and writer for Regina Mills (A.K.A. the Evil Queen) as well as one of the heads of the Daily Mirror.
Comment below if you are on SBL. What's your character's backstory? I love reading them - they're so creative! Oh, and what is your OTP? Mine is Swanfire.
I am just going to list my main fandoms:
- Harry Potter
- The Selection Series
- TFIOS & Pretty Much Anything Written by John Green
- Once Upon a Time (& Evil Regal)
- The Office (US)
- Demi Lovato
- Katy Perry
- We the Kings (Just Discovered Them This Morning, Actually)
Goodbye! I am already thinking of fun writing activities that we can do live!
I just recently discovered SBL! I joined today, actually. I didn't know it existed for the longest time. My name on there is Aleksandra Rowan.
ReplyDelete