Search This Blog

Monday, August 25, 2014

MEETING!!!!!!!

Hey Writing Clubbers!

I know I already sent out an Owl to all you about this (and if you haven't gotten it yet, it's on the way!), but I just thought I should post about it here, too:

I know that our little club hasn't exactly been the most organized, but I'm planning a meeting for us on Thursday August 28th from 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM EST, and it would be great if you could make it! You can show up at any time withing those two hours, and even if you have to leave early, you can still join in on the fun for a little while! We'll be hanging out in the club chat, on the blog (hihwritingclub.blogspot.com) and (hopefully) on the Facebook page (facebook.com/hihwritingclub). It would be great if you could come! We'll be discussing writing, taking part in some fun games and activities, and getting to know one another! I think it'll be a great way for us to sort of "break the ice", so to speak, and maybe even make our club more active! (Because, let's be honest, with over 700 members and counting, there's never anybody in there to talk to.) I hope you can come and join us for our day of fun! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to Owl me, and I'm looking forward to seeing you all! :)

1 comment:

  1. Okay, I'm on the blogspot. Is this where the meeting is being held?

    ReplyDelete