Search This Blog

Monday, August 11, 2014

An Open Apology Letter And A New Idea

Hey guys, I'm really sorry I haven't been on here as much as I would like. I've got a lot on my plate, what with real life, all my HiH essays and stuff, and the fact that school's starting up soon... I know, I know, I sound like Keith, what with my lack of participation in "my baby", but I promise I'm gonna do my best to start writing more Activities for the Club, once I get some stuff worked out. However, on a lighter note, I'm happy to see that a lot of the Staff Members are writing up Activities for you guys to do while I'm gone! Though participation has been a bit slow... I think our problem is that we're having trouble getting the word out. You know what would be great? If anyone sees a new activity, whether it be here or on the Facebook page, and there isn't already a post about it in your House's feed, please post about it! This way we can rustle up some more participants for our Club, and maybe even attract more members! Also, if you've created an Activity, please post about that as well, so we can really get the word out. Thanks everybody, and remember to have fun! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment