Eleandor Gryffis Hufften • 1st Year
Okay you guys. I give up. No one
is signing up for a job for the magazine/newspaper 'The Wrock'. They
said I have a deadline, and if no one signs up, well, they will find
someone else to do it. I think its because no one cares and people are
just thinking about other things than someone like me. I have tried
thousands of times to get people to sign up but no one answers, no one
cares, and I am completely and sincerely heart broken and sad that all
people care about are themselves. So thanks guys you sure did me a lot
of good. Good as in shame and embarrassment that I even bothered to
think people cared. IF you do change your mind, OWL me. Although, I have
lost my hope for that too. Hope you guys are happy..... OWL me if you
actually care about something.
-Eleandor Gryffis Hufften
(A
personal note: Please re-post this as many times as possible, even
spam, I don't care. Just make sure this post reaches all corners of the
school, because although I myself don't have the time to participate,
I'm sure there are a lot of people out there who can and would like to.
Also, I think it would mean a lot to Eleandor if you did. It sure as
heck would mean a lot to me, because I hate to see her disappointed.)
No comments:
Post a Comment