Hello everybody! My name is Hazel Cunningham. I'm 23 years old and have been married for 8 months now. People still call us newlyweds but I feel like I've been with him my whole life (it's only been 3 and a half years but that's still a long time).
I recently started writing so I may not be the best at it but I do love to do it. I'm looking forward to learning more and more here and maybe even start writing down an idea I have for a book. Feel free to ask me any questions you may have!
Let's get writing!
We're all here to learn how to write better or, in my case, decently so that I don't make my teachers want to hurl when they glance over my essays. I look forward to starting the assignments, although I will be absent due to family vacation for the first weeks in July.
ReplyDelete