Search This Blog

Friday, June 27, 2014

Hello, everyone!

My name is Kajsa (pronounced Kysa) and I'm a junior in college in Southern California. I've been writing for most of my life, with several novels consistently in the works and many short pieces, and even completed a novel in 2011.

I am a science fiction and fantasy fan - Harry Potter, Jules Verne, Lord of the Rings, Doctor Who, Supernatural - as well as a classics fan - Jane Austen, Shakespeare - and contemporary works by young authors, such as Prophecy of the Stones by Flavia Bujor.

I am really excited to be part of this blog and part of the online Hogwarts program. When school starts in October, my participation may slow but I'll be able to post and write at least twice a week! I can't wait to get started!

EDIT: It occurred to me that I should post my Figment account so you guys can check out some of my work. Enjoy and feel free to talk with me about any of my work, including what is not currently posted, I welcome all questions and comments!

2 comments:

  1. When you say you have completed a novel, do you mean you've published? If so, I would like to know the names of your works as I am curious to read them. I also love LOTR, Doctor Who, and Supernatural (as well as Shakespeare, but who doesn't?)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately, no, not yet published. I did, however, make proof copies of my novel. As this was a few years ago, my writing is significantly better than it was then. I may return to that work but it's unlikely. I do have a couple of works, I think, on my Figment page. I'm not on much (I'm still working on showing people my work), but I do post occasionally. The first chapter of my current novel is there. You can search my name and you'll find me.

      Always awesome to meet another LotR, DW, and Supernatural fan! And, of course, Shakespeare is fantastic :)

      Thanks for the comment!

      Delete